At Doyle Alliance Group, we’re continually looking for committed, driven people to join our team. Please browse our current opportunities.
Customer Service Representative
The primary role of the Customer Service Representative is to support the Benefits Analyst/Account Executive team in maintaining the overall responsibility for day-to-day client relationship management. This includes servicing and corresponding with Doyle Alliance Group clients, their employees and insurance carriers at multiple levels of expertise.
Please note that this open position is for our office in Woodbridge, NJ.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Primary Responsibilities (80%)
- Rectify claims issues by collecting pertinent data, establishing facts and determining conclusions.
- Serve as a direct liaison between clients and carriers.
- Research and respond promptly and thoroughly to requests for information from the sales and service team.
- Complete all administrative tasks as assigned, demonstrating a clear sense of priority, with follow up when needed.
- Assist in providing support and benefit administration for clients.
- Assist consultants with entering and maintaining accurate plan information and other account related date in DAG’s database system (Broker Builder).
- Maintain a strong relationship with carrier representatives and keep abreast of market developments and product offerings.
- Help write and structure client communications, including proposals, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Assist with day-to-day client service needs. Appropriately identify and escalate problem resolution.
- Perform job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal/state rules and regulations as applicable to the position.
- Work on special projects or duties as assigned by management.
- Pursue a program of personal, professional and career development towards growing within the company.
Secondary Responsibilities (20%)
- Assist president of division with office responsibilities.
- Maintain materials and reports for signature that are accurate and complete.
- Create, organize and maintain specialized, confidential and other office files or filing systems.
- Coordinate and maintain travel schedules for the management team.
- Assist other functional areas and agency personnel as time permits.
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of two to three years’ work experience in the administration and analysis of employee benefit programs, health insurance or related industry.
- Able to work collaboratively with all functional areas.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Flexibility in a variety of settings and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with drive to excel.
- Benefit product knowledge is a plus; including, but not limited to Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Section 125, voluntary products, etc.
- Strong sense of initiative with a proven ability to resolve problems independently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Life & Health Insurance License active or capable of acquiring it within 120 days of employment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com